We manage suites of in-house training schemes aimed at staff within Aberdeenshire and Moray Councils and further details of these employment based training opportunities can be found on their websites by clicking on the relevant council’s name.
Our team has several lifetimes worth of experience in the outdoor learning and adventure activities sectors. Our credentials and experience make us a single point of contact for a full range of technical advice and our technical skills are supplemented by formal training in Health and Safety.
As practitioners ourselves, we believe in a sensible and pragmatic approach to safety management that recognises benefits as well as risk.
What we provide:
Our services include but are not limited to:–
- audits of current practice,
- a single source of qualified technical and compliance advice,
- help with risk assessment,
- assistance with devising and implementing policy and procedures,
- training for staff and competency appraisal,
- inspection of technical equipment
- monitoring services,
- review and development of safe practice.